Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Countless People Who Care

As I have been freaking out studying this last week about my first anatomy and physiology quiz, God has showed me so much. My best friend Rachel, gave me a new bible study devotional to do that she did, and through doing it the last couple of days, I have seen God showing me exactly what I have been learning. The theme is leaving everything behind and simply leaning on God but the book started out with a lesson in Philippians talking about having strong faith and knowing that God has put people in your life that are praying for you and care so much about your journey with the Him. And I have to tell you in these last couple of days through my worries about my quiz, God has showed me many people who are praying for me and care dearly for me. And i even got a text from my best friends mom this morning that had 2 Timothy 1:3 in it, which says, "I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers." Coincidence? I don't think so. And then my friend sent his daily bible verse to me today and it said, "Consider it PURE JOY, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the TESTING of your FAITH develops PERSEVERANCE." James 1:2-3 That was no coincidental verse to be sent to me either. Studying for this quiz has been quite a "trial" for me and I sure have felt my faith tested. I thank Gid so much for being present in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment