Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beauty

God made a BEAUTIFUL day today in Virginia Beach! I nanny and right now Im walking down the street with the stroller in amazement of what a beautiful day it turned out to be! When I got up and went to class today it was FREEZING but what a complete 180 it has made! Ya know when you walk outside you usually hear a couple lawn mowers and just all that background noise of work being done? It's silent today, all I can hear is the swaying trees with the light wind and my footsteps on the road! How peaceful right? It's a gift, I wouldn't think twice not to call it that! Whether it lasts just a few minutes or a couple of hours, I will cherish it! "Your eyes will see the king in his beauty and view a land that stretches afar." (4Isaiah 33:17 NIV) That verse in my opinion explains this day. I can see our Gods greatness in viewing the creation of lands in which he has made.

God,
Let us stop and enjoy your beauty today! You have created an amazing world for us, give us the opportunity to fully appreciate it!
In Your Sons Awesome Name!
Amen

Have a spectacular day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment