Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration

Do you ever get an inspiration to do something and want to immediately do it? It's happened to me so much recently, and I think God's using it to teach me to pray! Instead of just jumping on it, I've been learning how important it is to spend time In prayer asking the Lord of it is His will first! It's so important to make sure you are doing something because it's pleasing to God and not do it just because you want to and it pleases you! Think about that, and what a difference we would make in our lives if we took everything to God first. Matthew 7:8 says, "For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." From now on join me in seeking God when we have inspiration, talk to Him, ask Him to talk to you and guide you! He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment